Our Vision and Purpose
The vision and purpose of Athens Bible School is to provide each student with a quality education in a Christian atmosphere by working with the home and family to foster the complete and harmonious development of the whole person: spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
1. Providing a Christ-centered learning environment is the chief priority of Athens Bible School.
2. Bible instruction and moral training are key components of the school’s mission.
3. Students’ learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
4. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process by solving problems and producing quality work repeatedly.
5. Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
6. A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
7. Teachers, administrators, and parents share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
8. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.